Prosegur seeks to be the best environment for personal and professional growth for people. Based on this, there are different career plans and development opportunities within the organization.
All employees at Prosegur guide their behaviour based on the principles of the Leadership Model: Passion for the customer, focus on results, transformation and innovation, responsibility and commitment and team spirit.
Talent management at Prosegur revolves around them and consists of various development plans.
- Performance Evaluation: Conducted annually for the entire indirect group providing employees with the opportunity to self-evaluate and create a space for dialogue and feedback with their managers.
- Talent Reviews: Conducted annually for the key management group, allowing them to identify their strengths and areas for improvement to enable them to implement tailor-made development plans.
- 360º review to the management committee based on leadership principles.
- Specific talent plans: based on the needs observed in the teams.
Training for everyone everywhere
Prosegur is firmly committed to the talent and professional development of its employees and offers continuous, varied, multiplatform and quality training, which prepares them to perform their duties, promote and achieve their professional development.
Amongst Prosegur's training resources, the University of Prosegur takes on special importance by making available to all employees of the company, training content at the forefront of innovation and technology such as Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain or Robotics.
More than 50,000 hours of training on human rights issues are provided annually.
As a result of this approach, Prosegur has received several external recognitions in terms of the means and tools made available to its workers globally to improve their experience in the company, among which are:
- Top 50 in Infojobs #BestWorkPlace in Brazil.
- Cegos Award for Best HR Practices: KISS has been recognized as the best international project.
- Best Employee Experience Project (Spanish Association of Experts in Customer Relations) at the 2020 Awards for Excellence in Customer Relations.
- Blue Prism Awards worldwide: Innovation Excellence at global level for the CREAD team (Centre for Robotisation, Excellence, Automation and Digitalisation), Business Value Driver in EMEA and its director, Fernando Cisneros as Head of Intelligent Automation of the Year.